There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign® clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign® treatment?
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Effective: Invisalign® clear aligners can treat a wide range of orthodontic conditions, including crossbites, crowding, spacing, overbites, open bites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Great for any lifestyle: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every 6 to 12 weeks depending on your treatment plan.
Do you need to avoid certain foods with Invisalign?
Thankfully no! But it is important to remove your aligners when eating or drinking anything other than water and put them in their case. Coffee, vitamin water, sparkling water, alcoholic beverages, and sugary beverages such as juice or Gatorade can lead to demineralization of the enamel with prolonged exposure to the tooth surface (which can happen if consumed while aligners are in place). Using a straw can reduce the exposure time, but the best option is to remove your aligners when drinking anything other than water.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process
- Your first consultation – At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign® treatment is right for you.
- Your custom treatment plan – After taking a 3D scan of your teeth, we carefully plan out the exact movements of your teeth, your specific prescription, and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
- Your Invisalign® clear aligners – Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening. Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss (and when drinking beverages other than water).
- Your progress – As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into their planned position. We will let you know how frequently you need to change your aligners and the intervals in which you should be seen in the office. For Invisalign® treatment, we typically see patients every 6 to 12 weeks and can schedule virtual appointments throughout the course of your treatment depending on your scheduling needs.
- Taking care of your new smile – When your treatment is complete, you will get a set of custom-made retainers, that look and feel similar to your aligners, in order to keep your teeth straight and maintain your beautiful new smile!